FOR CANNABIS BUSINESS OWNERS
Are you applying for an Illinois Adult Use Cannabis Craft Grower, Infuser or Transporter License? You can win needed points towards your application score with Workers United!
Workers United is an 85,000 member union in the US and Canada that is affiliated with the 2 million member Service Employees International Union (SEIU). Our union has a proud, 100-year history of fighting for social, racial and economic justice, and we see a great opportunity to continue that tradition in the new, legal, adult use cannabis space.
Our union is comprised of thousands of members who work at companies you may be familiar with including Levi’s, Owens Corning, Xerox, Hudson Group, Aramark and countless others. Consequently, we are quite familiar with the retail, distribution, and food and beverage industries, and we have negotiated nearly 100 Labor Peace Agreements with Illinois Cannabis Dispensary applicants as well.
Our union can provide real value to companies that plan to apply for their Illinois Adult Use Cannabis Craft Grower, Infuser and Transporter Licenses.
• A free, fair and flexible Labor Peace Agreement, that fulfills all requirements of H.B. 1438, and provides vital points towards an applicant’s Labor and Employment practices section. Page 13 line 20 of H.B. 1438 defines Labor Peace Agreements for Illinois Adult Use Cannabis businesses.
• Assistance in helping applicants demonstrate that they will provide living wage jobs (see page 96 of H.B. 1438). Remember, in a highly competitive application process, every point will count!
• A commitment to assist with government relations and community organizing to ensure that applicants we partner with have the best chance to win zoning approval for their favored locations. This is key in Chicago, where a mere 30% of registered voters in any given precinct can petition to torpedo any adult use cannabis dispensary.
• A predictable, fair and standardized labor management relationship that resolves routine workplace concerns fairly and quickly, while helping employers avoid costly litigation and regulatory issues.
• A streamlined approach to labor relations. We can provide you with a Labor Peace Agreement for all of your non-supervisory cannabis business employees - eliminating the need to deal with multiple unions and agreements.
Don't miss out on points for your application!.
Don't miss out on points for your application!
Contact Workers United TODAY!
Call Pete DeMay at cell: (773)791-1428 or reach him by email at
email@example.com. Thank you, and best of luck in the application process.